Esta entrada está también disponible en: English
I started by stamping the two girls in Extreme Black Hybrid ink onto a panel of Copic friendly cardstock. I also heat embossed the sentiment and some of the stars with clear embossing powder. Next I colored the kawaii girls with the following Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils:
- Skin: E04, E11, E21 and PC928 (Blush Pink)
- Hair for the blonde: E53, E51, E50
- Hair for the brunette: E37, E35, E33, E31, PC943 (Burnt Ochre) and PC944 (Terracotta)
- Headbands: C2, C00, BG01, BG00, R01 and R00
- White dress: C2 and C00
- Rainbow colors:
- R24, R22, R20
- YR02, YR01, YR00
- Y04, Y00, Y000
- G43, G40
- B02, B01, B00, B000
- BV02, BV01, BV00
After all the coloring, I stamped the girls on some masking paper and fussy cut them. Next, I carefully adhered the masks and did some ink blending with:
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink
- Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink
- Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink
- Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink
- Wild Visteria Premium Dye Ink
I splattered the background with water and added some shimmer spray to make it really magical. Once it was totally dry, I die cut it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics and adhered it to a Smooth White 8 3/4″ x 5 5/8″ (22,2cm x 14,3cm) cardbase.
What would a rainbow unicorn card be without sequins? As a last touch, I added a bunch of matching round and star-shaped sequins and that’s it.
Head on to the MFT Blog for more information about the March Release, which will be available on March 10 (9.00 a.m. EST), and for some inspiring projects from my amazing Design Teammates.