Esta entrada está también disponible en: English
¡Bieeen! Hoy celebro el lanzamiento de abril de MFT con una box card protagonizada por una bonita puerta y escena de porche. Todas las adorables imágenes que utilicé son del set de sellos BB Sittin’ Pretty.
List of Copic markers used for front door box card
I started by stamping them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink on Copic friendly paper. Next, I die cut them with the matching dies and colored them with the following markers:
- Girl: E21, E11, E000, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, W1, BG15, BG13, BG11, R24
- Front door: BG18, BG15, BG13, W3, W1, YR27, YR24, YR21
- Porch lights: R27, R24, R22, Y17, Y15
- Plants: R27, R24, R22, R20, G43, G40, G16, G14, G12, YR27, YR24, YR21, Y17, Y15
- Birds: W3, W1, R20
- Mailbox: R27, R24, R22, YR24, YR21
After that I moved on to the card box itself… First I cut the pieces with dies from the Outside the Box Die-namics and Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics. I used both Smooth White Card Stock and a patterned paper from the Wallpaper Patterns Paper Pad for this. Then I used Scor-Tape to assemble the structure. Finally, I adhered the brick pattern paper to four of the sides.
It was actually a left over from THIS box card from day 4 of the countdown. I can’t wait to see what my teammates and the surprise guest designers made to celebrate the April Release! Will you join me at the MFT Blog?