Hi again! I’m back with another challenge project! This time I’m sharing a cheerful autumn bunting for Color Challenge 128 at the MFT Blog.
Since I started on the MFT DT, I switched over to American English, but here in Europe, we’re mostly taught British English at school… So this bunting is going to be perfect to decorate my craft room, which also serves as a mini classroom for my handful of English students.
This week’s palette is undoubtedly an autumn, or fall themed one. I used the second and third largest dies from the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Die-namics to diecut six banners in Orange Zest and Smooth White Card Stock.
Next, I used the Impact Alphabet Die-namics to die cut letters out of my home made (scoreboard+bone folder) corrugated paper in Field Day green. I then layered the banners and used a bunch of products to decorate them:
- Tree Branch Die-namics for the “A”
- Grassy Edges Die-namics, Cute Cloud Outlines Die-namics, BB Sweater Weather in the Woods and matching dies for the first “U”
- Cute Cloud Outlines Die-namics and Mini Staggered Raindrops Stencil for the “T”
- BB Sweater Weather on Safari and Grassy Hills Die-namics for the “U”
- Tree Branch Die-namics for the “M”
- Mountain High Die-namics for the N,
Here’s a close up of the first three fishtail banners… nothing fancy, just a pop of color here and a hint of a landscape there.
The next three banners are pretty much the same… this time I kept it simple, but now that I finally have the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Die-namics in my stash, I’m going to get really creative when it’s time for some party decor!
That’s it for today, thanks for stopping by. I hope this project has inspired you to join Color Challenge 128. You might just be the lucky winner of a $50 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique.
MFT products used for the autumn bunting
This post is also available in: Español