Hello again! Today I’m sharing a cute interactive Birthday card featuring the Barn Die-namics, that I was dying to use. I filmed the process and the step by step tutorial is up on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel.
I wasn’t able to create a gif of the card, but here’s a little video clip of it in action:
Isn’t that fun? Head on to the MFT Stamps YouTube channel to watch the tutorial now or keep reading for more information about the card…
The barn window is the perfect size for the Peek-a-Boo Wheel Die-namics and the Party Animals stamp set has so many cute images, that you could fill the whole disk and just make a regular version of the rotating disk card.
My very first card as a collaborator on the MFT YouTube channel was also an interactive rotating wheel card, actually two, that you can watch HERE. I’ve used this simple mechanism many times… HERE’s another interactive card with unicorns and an appearing-disappearing rainbow, that you might have missed.
More info below. Thank you so much for stopping by. Stay safe! ^_^
Measurements for the interactive barn card
- Main panel (in Summer Splash Card Stock): 4 ½” x 6 3/8” (11,4cm x 16,2cm)
- Second panel with a hole 2” from the upper edge (in Steel Grey Card Stock): 4 1/4” x 6 1/4” (10,8cm x 15,5cm)
- Cardbase (in Smooth White Card Stock): 9 ½” x 6 5/8” (24,1cm x 16,8cm)
- Acetate strip: 3/8” x 1 ¼” (1cm x 3,2cm) more or less
Copic markers used for the interactive barn card
- Horse: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E59, R37, R35
- Cat: W5, W3, W1, W00, R37, R35, Y17, Y15, Y13
- Pig on hay bale: R20, RV32, B04, B02, B01
- Pig in window: RV34, RV32, R39, R37, R35
- Chicken: W3, W1, W00, R35
- Cake: RV32, RV11, E37, E35, E33, E31, BG05, BG02, YR15
- Wheel: W10, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
List of MFT supplies used for the interactive barn card
This post is also available in: Español