List of Copic markers used for front door box card
I started by stamping them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink on Copic friendly paper. Next, I die cut them with the matching dies and colored them with the following markers:
- Girl: E21, E11, E000, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, W1, BG15, BG13, BG11, R24
- Front door: BG18, BG15, BG13, W3, W1, YR27, YR24, YR21
- Porch lights: R27, R24, R22, Y17, Y15
- Plants: R27, R24, R22, R20, G43, G40, G16, G14, G12, YR27, YR24, YR21, Y17, Y15
- Birds: W3, W1, R20
- Mailbox: R27, R24, R22, YR24, YR21
After that I moved on to the card box itself… First I cut the pieces with dies from the Outside the Box Die-namics and Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics. I used both Smooth White Card Stock and a patterned paper from the Wallpaper Patterns Paper Pad for this. Then I used Scor-Tape to assemble the structure. Finally, I adhered the brick pattern paper to four of the sides.
It was actually a left over from THIS box card from day 4 of the countdown. I can’t wait to see what my teammates and the surprise guest designers made to celebrate the April Release! Will you join me at the MFT Blog?
List of MFT supplies used for front door box card
This post is also available in: Español