Hi there! It’s time for another interactive card tutorial at the MFT YouTube channel. This time I’ve created a slider card with flowers, which is a version of a recent reveal slider card with stars.
You can check it out HERE, in case you missed it. Let’s start by seeing today’s card in action:
The mechanism is really simple… there’s a hidden acetate strip which is attached both to the edge of the slider panel and to the cute bear.
It’s from the Sprinkling You with Love set. All of the images are. I stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink on Copic friendly card stock, die cut them with matching dies and colored them with the following markers:
- Bear and bunny: E35, E33, E31
- Watering can: R224, R22, R20
- Clouds: W3, W1, W00
Measurements of slider card with flowers
- Acetate strip: 1/2″ x 2″ (1,25 x 5cm)
- Grass panel: 8 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ (21cm x 3,7cm)
- Blue panel: 8 1/4″ x 2 1/8″ (21cm x 5,3cm)
- Slider panel: 7 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (19,8cm x 7cm)
- Card base: 8 1/2″ x 7″ (21,6cm x 17,8cm) scored at 3 1/2″ (10,8cm)
I hope you enjoy the tutorial! Have a great day!
List of MFT supplies used for slider card with flowers
This post is also available in: Español