Next, I splattered some water all over it. Once it was dry, I ran it through my die cutting machine with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics and the Hey Die-namics. I also cut the latter two more times out of white card stock and stacked the die cuts. In hindsight, I think it would have looked more cohesive in black.
After adhering my panel onto an A2 card base of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, I added the delicate florals, also in black. I used liquid adhesive for the stems and glue dots for the flowers and some of the leaves.
To complete the sentiment, I added a banner die cut out of Heavyweight Translucent Vellum with one of the dies from the Itty Bitty Strips Die-namics. The heat embossed phrase is from the matching Itty Bitty Basics stamp set.
I couldn’t find my clear dots, so I decorated the card with matching enamel dots instead.
List of MFT supplies used for card with degraded background
This post is also available in: Español