Hi there! Today I’m stopping by with a colorful typographic card that I made for the MFT YouTube Channel, where I’m sharing a bunch of tips and tricks on how to create this type of card.
I’ve always loved graphic design so playing with word and alphabet dies is one of my favorite hobbies (after creating interactive cards of course). My Favorite Things has an absolutely wonderful assortment of them! At the end of this post you’ll find a list of the ones that I used.
Sometimes I choose a short quote or message based on the words that I have in my stash, like friends, friendship, love, happy, you, etc. Other times I just adapt my products to the message and use stamps, stickers and veneers to complete the task.
Check out the video tutorial if you want to find out more about the process. Have a great day!
Measurements for colorful typographic card
- Card base: 8 ¾” x 5 6/8” (22,2cm x 14,3cm)
- Panel: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” (10,5cm x 13,7cm)
- Strip of vellum: 3 ¾” x 11/16” (1,7cm x 9,5cm)
List of MFT supplies used for colorful typographic card
- A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics
- Thank You for Being a Friend Die-namics
- All Occasion Icons Die-namics
- Pumped-Up Alphabet Die-namics
- In Stitches Alphabet Die-namics
- Impact Numbers Die-namics
- Rainbow Love Paper Pad
- Smooth White Card Stock
- Wild Cherry Card Stock
- Butterscotch Card Stock
- Caribbean Sea Card Stock
- Gold Shine Card Stock
- Heavyweight Vellum
This post is also available in: Español