Esta entrada está también disponible en: English
I started by doing some ink blending with the following Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Salvaged Patina and Squeezed Lemonade. After spritzing my panel with water and drying it, I adhered a bunch of X’s and O’s, cut with the Love Icons Die-namics out of Heavyweight Translucent Vellum, to it.
Now the card was only missing the main feature, the lips, also from the Love Icons Die-namics. I cut them three times out of Red Hot Card Stock and layered them with liquid glue. After shading them with Copic markers and adding some highlights with a white marker, I applied a thick layer of Glossy Accents.
As a last touch I added three clear enamel dots. I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Check out what the DT made on the MFT Blog!